SHIPPING & DELIVERY:
We at SWAGBAG understand the importance of receiving your order in a timely manner and in perfect condition. Accordingly, we take every possible step to ensure that your order is processed as quickly as possible. In the event that there is any pending item on your order, our team will ensure that any available item(s) will be delivered first, and any pending item(s) will be delivered later at no additional cost. For international orders, however, all items must be completed before shipment.
SWAGBAG delivers to most parts of the UAE. We deliver every day except on national holidays. We offer same-day delivery for orders placed before the cut-off time (12 pm for Abu Dhabi) (11 am for Dubai & Sharjah). Orders received from the other emirates will be delivered on the following day.
The Website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of the OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Shipment cost is calculated on the checkout page.
- Orders over AED 100 (tax included) within the city limits are delivered free of charge.
- Orders over AED 250 (tax included) outside the city limits are free of charge.
- Shipping charges of a minimum of 15 AED will be applied to orders below 100 AED (tax included).
- We aim to ship your order within 2-3 working days (subject to stock availability)
- It is important to note that all customs fees, taxes, tariffs, and duties imposed by your local government/authorities will be your responsibility. This is beyond our control. Most shipping agencies often collect these fees at the point of delivery.
- If you wish to know more about customs duties in your country, you may contact your local customs office before placing an order so you won’t be surprised when the charges are applied.
- Please be advised that we will be unable to declare your package for a value other than what you paid when you checked out.
- The value-added tax (VAT) is not applicable on international orders.
*Taxes and customs duties are non-refundable. If you refuse to receive the delivery, we will need to deduct those costs from the refund amount.
*Change of delivery conditions will incur an additional charge after the third attempt.
*Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost for local and international delivery. (amount is shown at the checkout page). Please note we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, nor for delays resulting from incorrect or unconfirmed addresses.
You are our utmost priority in this unprecedented time. Contactless deliveries are thus offered. Currently, this option is only available within the UAE and for prepaid orders only. Please choose this option during checkout. If you select the contactless delivery option, you are acknowledging that your order will be considered to be received the moment it is delivered to your delivery address without the need for you to sign a delivery receipt. We will use your registered contact information to contact you prior to delivery. Please note that if you are not at home to receive your order and it is left outside your door, we will not be responsible for any damages or losses.
I.D. REQUIRED AT DELIVERY
In some cases, we may ask for a photo ID to verify your identity. By doing so, we will ensure that your order reaches you.
- As soon as we are aware of a delay in supplying the product due to a circumstance beyond our control, we will contact you immediately and take steps to minimize its impact;
- You will be informed on how to rearrange delivery or collect an order if no one is available to accept delivery at your address.
The mode of payment is in three ways:
- Cash on Delivery (COD) – the customer may pay upon delivery to the courier not exceeding 500 AED. Orders placed beyond the mentioned amount should be paid online.
- Debit/Credit Card – We accept online payments using VISA and Mastercard in AED. By choosing this option, you hereby authorize us to charge the amount you have purchased using the card details you have provided. Rest assured that all online transactions are completely protected and secured through SSL (SECURE SOCKET LAYER). All debit/ credit card payments are processed through a secure and trusted payment gateway. The whole transaction is fully encrypted for your security. SWAGBAG does not store any pertinent information on any servers after the order was placed.
- Paypal – payment will be redirected to the Paypal page.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS/ COUPON CODES:
- Promotional offers are valid only on the specified time period and subject to the availability of the stocks.
- It is not transferable and not convertible to cash.
- One time use only
- Will not apply in conjunction with other promotions
- The discounted amount is not refundable
Our website tries to display accurate prices, but mistakes may occasionally occur. In the event that the order was processed with an incorrect price, we will honor the lower price (if it is lower than the actual value) or refund the difference (if it is higher) than the original price. Kindly contact customer service for assistance.
A notification email and SMS will be given, as soon as the order and/ or payment is confirmed. No one other than us is authorized to accept an order.
You can check the status of your order via the website or the app. Furthermore, upon shipment, a tracking number will be provided for your reference.
You may also call customer service for further assistance.
While our top priority is providing you with complete satisfaction, we understand that sometimes you may need to return an item. Our return policy is designed to assist you in this situation. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days after the delivery date.
International orders are non-returnable unless the item(s) received is/are either Damaged/Defective/Incorrect.
- If you wish to return a product(s). You may call our customer support +971 xxx; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the necessary details on the return form. This information is accessible on your SWAGBAG account. Afterwhich, we will send an email confirming your return request.
- Kindly ensure the item(s) will be returned in original packaging, unused, unaltered, and undamaged.
- The package will be picked up by our courier within 24- 48 hours.
- Once the item(s) are received in our fulfillment center, item(s) is/are subject to quality check.
- When approved, replacement or refund will be initiated whichever is deemed necessary.
- In case of Missing/Damaged/Defective/Wrong product received, please contact customer support so we can collect the item and replace it immediately.
Non- returnable item(s)
- Baby Products (diapers/ wet wipes/ formula milk/ feeding-related items)
- Cosmetic Items
- Products that have been damaged due to misuse or show signs of wear and tear regardless of whether it is still within the warranty period.
- Products that were tampered with or missing serial numbers.
- Products that are categorized as hazardous
- International shipped items unless deemed damaged or defective. (subject for further evaluation).
*Kindly note that if the returned item is from a set/ bundle, the amount to be refunded will be the actual price and not the discounted amount. (as long as the item is individually packed otherwise it is considered not eligible for return).
*Discount or coupon codes used will not be included in the refund.
*If the item(s) is/are part of the bundle offer (i.e Buy 1 Take 1) or a set all item(s) included should be returned as well in the original packaging.
- The quality team will send a status notification to the customer through email when the product is received and verified.
- Once confirmed it is eligible for a return, a refund or replacement will be processed whichever is deemed appropriate.
- COD orders will be refunded in the form of a credit note with no expiry. No cash refunds will be given.
- Debit/ Credit Cards orders will be refunded in two ways, either through a credit note or through the same payment method. We’re available to help you in any way possible. The amount will be refunded in 7- 14 working days (depending on the bank process).
- If the item (s) was purchased through the loyalty points, the points will be refunded back to the account automatically.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
- You can cancel your order within 30 minutes of placing the order. The full amount will be refunded.
- For cancellations after this time, please contact customer service. The shipping fee will not be refunded once the order has already been dispatched from the warehouse.
- If, for some reason, you need to cancel some items on your order prior to dispatch, please contact customer service.
- In some cases, items after dispatch cannot be canceled, however, you may fill out a return form if you wish to return an item.
We reserve the right to cancel your order(s) if;
- You fail to pay us when it is due; or
- If the order/ payment made is suspected of fraud; or
- If, as a result of our request, you don’t provide us with the information needed to provide the products within a reasonable period of time; or
- Despite our reasonable efforts, you do not allow us to deliver or collect the products from us within a reasonable timeframe; or
- You attempt to place a bulk or multi-order purchase for the purpose of reselling it without our prior knowledge; or
- We are unable to fulfill the order(s) due to a lack of stock availability. We will immediately notify you to offer alternatives or process a refund, (whichever is applicable); or
- If we find an error in the price or product details, we will notify you and ask if you wish to proceed with the order or receive a refund; and
- If there are shipping restrictions.
TERMS OF SALE:
Swagbag is committed to providing you with the most accurate information possible; consequently, we ask that you read and acknowledge the terms & conditions below before placing an order.
- We are not responsible for any actions taken outside Swagbag as a result of the use of your Swagbag username and password and or card details, whether you did so intentionally or unintentionally.
- We will try our best to ensure that our inventory is updated, however, we cannot guarantee that the stock will be available when you place your order. We will inform you of any alternate options or if you wish to cancel your order.
- The product may be available in several colors or patterns; however, we cannot guarantee that the color you prefer will be delivered unless specified. If the product you received does not match the description mentioned on the website, please feel free to return the product in good condition within 7 days upon receipt.
Last updated: 2021-16-11 15:22
Periodically, the Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be amended or updated to meet with the requirements and standards. Thus, we encourage customers to frequently visit these sections to keep up to date on website updates. Changes are effective on the date the update is published.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Please note that we collect any details you provide on this Website. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
Additional information that we collect may include:
- Full name
- Email address
- Billing/Shipping Address
- Contact details
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information that you provide us for the following:
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors;
- Creating new features;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Participation in surveys and contests;
- Performing services;
- Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions;
- Processing payments;
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activities;
- Providing customer service;
- Verifying customer information;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
Web browsers store cookies on your computer when they receive data from a website. When you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, a cookie is added, analyzing web traffic or telling you when a particular website is visited. By using cookies, websites can respond to your individual preferences. Also, by gathering and remembering information about your preferences, the Website can tailor its operation to your needs, likes, and dislikes.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
As a whole, cookies allow us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not find useful and thus provide you with a better website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Cookie acceptance is optional. Although most web browsers accept cookies by default, you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you wish. However, this may prevent you from using the website to its full potential.
We do not provide services to children through this Website. This website is aimed at the general public. In the event we learn a child is under 18, this information will be used only to inform them they may not use this site.
We collect information about your behavior on this Website using Google Analytics. For more information or to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites that do not belong to us. The hyperlinks are provided as a reference only. The contents of such websites are not under our control, and the privacy policies and other practices of such websites are not governed by us. Therefore, it is up to you to read and understand their privacy policies. By including hyperlinks to such websites, we do not in any way endorse the content of those websites or have any association with their operators.
DO NOT TRACK
A Do Not Track preference tells websites that you do not want to be tracked via your browser. Our website does not support Do Not Track. Your browser’s Preferences or Settings page will allow you to enable or disable Do Not Track.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This website is operated by Swagbag LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to Swagbag LLC. Swagbag LLC offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing from us constitutes you agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. We define users as everyone who comes to the site, including but not limited to browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and people who create content for the site.
Before accessing or using our website, please review these Terms of Service carefully. Using any part of the site means that you agree to be bound by the Terms of Service. It is your responsibility to read this agreement carefully and to comply with all the terms and conditions thereof. As a condition of acceptance, these Terms of Service apply only to offers that may be accepted by us.
In addition, any new features or tools that are added to the current store will also be subject to the Terms of Service. This page contains the most current version of the Terms of Service. Any part of these Terms of Service may be updated, changed, or replaced by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Please check this page periodically for updates. If you access or continue using the website after any changes are posted, you are deemed to have accepted those changes.
- Online Store Terms –
- This site can only be accessed by persons who are at least the age of majority in their state or country of residence and have given us their consent to allow any of their dependents to use it.
- In using the website, you may not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws) nor may you use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not transmit any destructive codes such as worms or viruses.
- Your account will be immediately terminated if you violate any of the Terms.
- General Condition –
- Whenever necessary, the company reserves the right to deny service to anyone. You agree that the content you provide (except for credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and may be sent over different networks. It may also be modified to meet the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- All credit card information transmitted over networks is encrypted. As a condition of using the website, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the website, any use of the website, any access to the website, or any contact through the website through which the goods are offered. This document contains headings that are provided solely for convenience and do not in any way affect these Terms.
III. Modification to the Prices –
- Prices may change without notice.
- It is our right to modify or discontinue the website (or any part thereof) at any time without notice throughout the term of the Agreement.
- In case of changes in price, suspensions, or discontinuance of the website, we are not liable to you or to any third parties.
- PRODUCTS –
- The colors and images of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on our website. There can be no guarantee that the display of any color on your computer monitor will be accurate.
- Further, we reserve the right but are not required, to restrict sales to a particular person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. If deemed necessary, we exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. The quantity of any of our products or services that we offer may be limited at our discretion. We are entitled to change any and all product descriptions and prices at any time without notice. We may also discontinue any product at any time without prior notice. On this site, no product or service is offered in locations where it is prohibited.
- Our company cannot guarantee that any products, services, information, or other material purchased by you will fulfill your expectations; however, we will do our best to ensure any errors in the service are corrected.
- ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION –
- All orders placed with us are subject to acceptance or rejection. In our sole discretion, we may limit or cancel orders based on quantity orders per person, per household, or per order. You may be restricted from placing orders on the same customer account or using the same credit card, as well as ordering with the same billing and shipping address.
- We may contact you if we need to modify or cancel an order by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number that you provided at the time the order was placed. If we believe an order has been placed by a dealer, reseller, or distributor, we reserve the right to limit or prohibit it.
- You agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate information about your purchases. Your account information, including your email address, credit card numbers, and expiration dates, must be updated promptly in order for us to be able to complete your transactions and contact you appropriately.
- OPTIONAL TOOLS –
- Our services may include access to tools provided by third parties over which we have no control or input.
- By using such tools, you acknowledge and agree that access is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind. The use of optional third-party tools shall not be the subject of any liability on our part.
- You are entirely responsible for the use of any optional tools offered through the site. We recommend checking how each tool works before using it.
- Additionally, we may develop new tools and resources (including, adding new services and features to the website) in the future. This agreement shall also apply to any new features and/or services.
VII. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS –
- When you send us creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, or otherwise (collectively, “comments”), you agree that we are free to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, or otherwise utilize any comments that you send to us. (1) we are and shall remain under no obligation to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- Our team may monitor, edit, or remove posts that we find to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. The submission of your comments constitutes your agreement to not violate any third-party rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or any other kind of personal or proprietary rights.
- As a further condition of using this website, you agree not to post comments that are libelous, abusive, or other obscene, or that contain any computer virus or other malware that may affect its operation in any way.
- Commenters are not allowed to use false e-mail addresses, pretend to be someone other than themselves, or otherwise misinform us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for all
comments you make or for their accuracy. We assume no responsibility and no liability for any comments posted by you or by any third party.
VIII. PERSONAL INFORMATION –
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS –
- The information on our site may occasionally contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to descriptions of products, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability.
- Our site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and we reserve the right to correct them, to update information, or to cancel orders if deemed necessary.
- PROHIBITED USES –
- Along with other prohibitions stated, it is prohibited to use the site or its content: (a) for unlawful purposes; (b) to solicit others to commit illegal acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, state or local regulations, rules, laws; (d) to infringe upon our intellectual property rights or to violate the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload viruses or malicious code that will or may affect the functionality or operation of the website; (h) to gather or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent website security. Any violation of the prohibited use policy may result in termination of your use of the website.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- It is not guaranteed, represented, or warranted that the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- There is no guarantee that the result from the use of the website will be reliable or accurate.
- From time to time, we may remove the product(s) from our website for an indefinite period of time or cancel product(s) without notifying you.
- As a user, you acknowledge that the use of, and inability to use of the website is at your sole risk. If we do not expressly state otherwise, we provide the service and all products on the website “as is” and “as available to you,” without any representations, warranties, and conditions, including implied warranties of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind shall not be insured against Swagbag LLC, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors, including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether they are based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise. In states or jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, we limit our liability to the extent permitted by law.
- SWAGBAG LLC and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees will be indemnified, defended and held harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or relating to your breach of the Terms of Service or the documents incorporated by reference, or from your violation of any law.
- However, if any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the effect will be the same as if the provision had not existed.
- It is agreed that the parties’ obligations and liabilities incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement in all respects.
- Our Terms of Service will remain in effect until either you or we terminate them. You can terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease to use our website.
- In addition, in our sole judgment, if you fail, or we believe you have failed, to comply with any part of these Terms of Service, we may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain responsible for all amounts due up until termination, and shall accordingly prevent access to our website (or any part thereof).
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- If we fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service, it shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision.
- By using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, as well as any policies or operating rules we share on this website, which take precedence over any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, or proposals (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- In the event of any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service, the drafting party shall not be held liable.
- GOVERNING LAW
- The Terms of Service and any separate agreements under which we provide will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can access the current Terms of Service at any time by visiting this page.
- Any part of these Terms of Service may be updated, changed, or replaced at our sole discretion by posting updates and changes to our website. Please check our website periodically for changes. Following any change to these Terms of Service, the use of our website constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Any questions or comments regarding the Terms of Service should be directed to email@example.com.